Alumeta is included in the rating of the largest metallurgical enterprises of Ukraine
The industrial holding Alumeta was included in the rating of the largest players on the metallurgical market of Ukraine. According to the analysis of the market, which made the business publication UBR.ua, Alumeta ranks first among the metallurgical enterprises that produce products from non-ferrous metal.
Journalists analyzed the structure of the Ukrainian metallurgical industry and identified the TOP of the largest producers in the industry.
The publication has identified the following largest manufacturers of the industry:
- In the first place "Metinvest" businessman Rinat Akhmetov, who now occupies the 272nd place in the world list of Forbes and is the richest man in Ukraine according to the Ukrainian version of Forbes.
- In second place is ArcellorMittal, Lakshmi Mittal, an English billionaire of Indian origin. Arcelor Mittal Holding owns factories in more than nine countries of the world. In 2008, Mittal was ranked fourth in the list of the richest people according to Forbes (45 billion US dollars). But in 2009, according to the magazine, his fortune decreased to $ 19.3 billion.
- In third place is the Interpipe Corporation of Victor Pinchuk, a famous patron of arts. The businessman ranks fourth in the ranking of the richest people in Ukraine according to Forbes.
The non-ferrous metallurgy market was divided between two companies:
- Alumeta, Chairman of the Board - Sergey Shapran. He is also the CEO of the Brovary aluminum plant BRAZ.
- In the second place on the non-ferrous metals market is the company Grupa Kety, which is owned by Polish shareholders headed by the president of the group, Darius Manico.